Owing to our huge infrastructure facility, we are able to manufacture and supply superior quality Available Alloys for Woven Wire Cloth. We manufacture these products by making use of best quality stainless steel and nickel alloy available at our vendors' end. Owing to its high strength and non-corrosive nature, the Available Alloys for Woven Wire Cloth is widely appreciated by our patrons. We manufacture these products in compliance with the international quality standards.
Standard alloys for woven cloth include:
- Specialty coated products, including PtfeÃ‚® and epoxy-coated stainless steelfor chemical and petrochemical applications
- Brass and bronze alloys for corrosive applications
- Copper alloys for specialty applications requiring electrical conductivity
- Exotic and high temp alloys (MonelÃ‚®, InconelÃ‚®, Alloy 20) for corrosive high temperature applications
- Carbon steel and specialty coated alloys for high impact and specialty applications requiring coating or other finishing.
- Questions Feel free to contact us to learn more about our woven cloth alloys and verification services.
Below shows the alloys available from HMB. Stainless Steel
- 302 Stainless Steel
- 304 Stainless Steel
- 304L Stainless Steel
- 310 Stainless Steel
- 316SS Stainless Steel
- 316L Stainless Steel
- 321 Stainless Steel
- 347 Stainless Steel
- 410 Stainless Steel
- 430 Stainless Steel
Exotic & High Temp Alloys Alloy 20 Super Duplex Alloys Titanium Gold Silver Platinum Tantalum Hastelloy B Hastelloy C Hastelloy X 310 Stainless Steel
Carbon Steel & Specialty Coated Carbon Steel Materials
Low Carbon Steel
Galvanized Carbon Steel
High Carbon Steel Wire